7thAzure Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p!

4 posters

Go down

My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p! Empty My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p!

Post by SC Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:43 pm

My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application =) :

LocationL: Egypt/ England I commute between the 2 countries. This year mostly in Egypt.. Next year mostly in England.
Connection Speed: just over 1Meg/s luls... Crap ISP.. I'l get virgin media when I move to england... (9mb/s download speed)

Application to which version of Gunz? (Ijji NHN Gunz the Duel / International Gunz The Duel) Both of them although I rarely play Ijji as amercans have large egos and lagg.

In Games Name (Please Provide your alts also) & Level:

Level: SC 52 (alt codes, cant remember them soz ;s)
Level: SHOT 50 (alt codes, cant remember them soz ;s)
Level: Synaptics 30
Level: ][_MAO 50 (Mainly D style char ;p)

When did you start playing Gunz? : Since the beggining.. kindof.. not sure when that was exactly... 2005 or something around that.

Please Rate yourself in the scale of 10 for the following:

Skills: 5/10 (I can do most moves quite easily... My insta is pretty bad though and I dont always do FBS really well.)
Maturity: 0/10 I usually take some of my jokes too far.. like people think Im obbsesed with butt sex and Im a chav.. when Im not really.. I just act like that sometimes for the fun of it. So I guess that makes me knd of immature?
Funniness: I think Im funny ;p. But really its up to you to choose ;p.
English: 6/10
Being with alot of ppl: 10/10 (I like ppl... so I like being with them... cus being all by my lonesome is boring ='(..)

What is your clan war style: Umm... I kill/ help to kill the opposition with team-mates? I think.. I do that anyway.. What am I supposed to do? O.o

What time do you usually play in ? (Please provide timezones): GMT+2 .. uh.. I think. So.. umm... I play.. umm.. well... No specific times really... But I do play atleast a couple of hours a day.. unless Im travelling/ busy. All in all Im pretty active.

What are the previous clans you have been?: Pretty much all good kstyle clans in Igunz over the past couple of years... The Ancients, ƒrozens, R I O T, Azure, Eskimo, CryMorePl0x (current) and others that I forgot about.

What are your reasons for leaving your previous/current clan?: Tbh.. I think Il keep one of my chars in CryMorePl0x cus theres just soo many great people like Jason, Rich, Chris, Brian, Craig and loads of others..

What do you think about 7thAzure?: Lots of nice people with good sense of humours who enjoy taking the piss out of izumi? A pass time I wish to take part in ;p.

Why do you want to join 7thAzure?: Mainly to take the piss out of Izumi... However In all seriousness I want to join 7thAzure because theres lots of great people, that I feel I can be with.. although at some times I take my jokes a little too far and end up insulting people/ offending someone..

What can you provide 7thAzure with?: Other than my extremely amazing skills and.. good looks *wink*... Im accepting of all kinds of humour and music.. Im very unprejudice and.. most importantly.. I can provide the clan with a funny and slightly perverse atmosphere.

Do you know any members of 7thAzure?: I know quite alot of the members.... (akusuki, ayi, pwn, zaella, rem and lemonz just to name a few) Pwn is a rly good frend ;p so is Rem.. He was a member in CryMorePl0x so I got to know him pretty well... Ayi hates me cus of my immaturity and for good reason too.. All I can say is that I hope I can grow up slightly and manage lfie without pissing him off.. if that is at all possible... =/.

How can we find/contact you? (msn/aim?): msn/ Yahoo... anything really... even telephone if u want O.o

Do you have mic/ventrillio?: Well.. not really a mic, A headset though, which I can talk through. I have both Vent and TS.

Do you use Sol's config for your Gunz gaming?: Sol's configuration is okay... I just dont use it cus I find my aim is okay without it.. and luckily I dont suffer from FPS lagg. I like high def image quality in games too.

Do you have FPS lag?: Nop.. I use a laptop.. 2g Ram and a decent intel centrino vid card... however its fps is actually pretty good.. around 50 for most games, apart from Guildwars my fps is around 30 for that. I intend to buy a new laptop soon... dual core processor with 2.5GHz X2 and 2 gb RAM with a GeForce 8800M gfx card. which is pretty much as powerful as laptops go atm.

Is your internet stable? (do you spike?): Not often, sometimes when not playing seriously I chat to freinds on msn... and when that happens my ping might go up by about 20-30 ms.

Favourite Quotes you say: 'All you need is love?'

Here are some of my screenies...

My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p! Gunz137

^.^ Me playing with a dagger, kinda funny ;p. Not bad score either considering my D style is pretty terrible.

My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p! Gunz120

Just me and some random guy, playing against some clannies.

My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p! Gunz107

Me and one of my best m8s on Gunz fighting some clannies.

My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p! Gunz103

Drifty and me against a clannie and some random lagger.

Anyway... thanks for re-considering (if u do that is) me becoming a member of 7thAzure,
Kudos.. Thx,
SC (with alt codes), ][_MAO, SHOT, Synaptics.

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p! Empty Re: My.. Ugly.. Re.. Application ;p!

Post by Ayikura Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:53 pm

application rejected thanks for applying
Ayikura
Ayikura
is Sexy
is Sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:51 am

lol.
Tim
Tim
Loves you.
Loves you.

http://7thazure.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:55 am

so harsh =_= he made a nice application too

ok SC, I recommend you to make a thread in the

Ask a Question section regarding this issue,

so you can build ur relationship back with Ayi Razz:P
Izumi
Izumi
Prince of Azure
Prince of Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayikura Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Application will be rejected, ill talk to you later about this. but he will definitely not be able to join no matter wat
Ayikura
Ayikura
is Sexy
is Sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:09 pm

how about joining IzumiFanClub ?
Izumi
Izumi
Prince of Azure
Prince of Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down