7thAzure Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SC's Smexy Application

+2
Devanator
SC
6 posters

Go down

SC's Smexy Application Empty SC's Smexy Application

Post by SC Fri May 30, 2008 6:15 pm

My.. Smexy.. Application =) :

LocationL: Egypt/ England I commute between the 2 countries. This year mostly in Egypt.. Next year mostly in England.
Connection Speed: 100mbps

Application to which version of Gunz? (Ijji NHN Gunz the Duel / International Gunz The Duel) Both of them although I rarely play Ijji as amercans have large egos and lagg.

In Games Name (Please Provide your alts also) & Level:

Level: SC 51 (alt codes, cant remember them soz ;s)
Level: SHOT 50 (alt codes, cant remember them soz ;s)
Level: Synaptics 4

When did you start playing Gunz? : Since the beggining.. kindof.. not sure when that was exactly... 2005 or something around that.

Please Rate yourself in the scale of 10 for the following:

Skills: 5/10 (Ive always been okay/ average at Kstyle... I dont wanna overrate myself to later see that I truly do suck. Im not too serious when it comes to skill.. Gunz is a game after all.. or so one wouldv thought ;p.
Maturity: 5/10 (depends how I feel ;p.. Sometimes I can be extremely immature.. and the rest of the time I amaze myself at how horrendously boring and mature I am. )
Funniness: I cant rate my own funniness.. Its biased.. One persons sense of humour may differ from my own.. thus.. a level of funniness will never be consistant.. Hence i think it best for ppl to rate it for me ;p.
English: 10/10
Being with alot of ppl: 10/10 (I like ppl... so I like being with them... cus being all by my lonesome is boring ='(..)

What is your clan war style: Umm... I kill/ help to kill the opposition with team-mates? I think.. I do that anyway.. What am I supposed to do? O.o

What time do you usually play in ? (Please provide timezones): GMT+2 .. uh.. I think. So.. umm... I play.. umm.. well... No specific times really... But I do play atleast a couple of hours a day.. unless Im travelling/ got exams/ busy. All in all Im pretty active.

What are the previous clans you have been?: Pretty much all good kstyle clans in Igunz over the past couple of years... The Ancients, ƒrozens, R I O T, Azure, Eskimo, CryMorePl0x (current) and others that I forgot about. Also.. recently.. my lvl 4 has been in ; ITALYGUNZER and GunzSword or some wierd name like that.

What are your reasons for leaving your previous/current clan?: Tbh.. I dont plan on leaving it.. rly.. Sure I wont have the Clan Tag next to my name but Il still talk and play with old clanmates.

What do you think about 7thAzure?: Good players that deserve to run around parading their large egos? Okay.. thats a joke. Well First of all I was in the original Azure.. and alot of the people in there are currently in 7thAzure. Azure was a good clan that had lots of amazing + friendly people... 7thAzure is the most active, most skilled clan with the best members in it ;p. Isnt that reason enough to want to join ;s?

Why do you want to join 7thAzure?: So that I can insult ppls skills when theyr alot better than me? thats a joke too... 7thAzure is the most active clan on Igunz.. that being said.. Im a very active person who is on IGunz atleast 3 hours a day. I like community and insulting ppls skills when theyr alot better than me >_>.

What can you provide 7thAzure with?: Other than my extremely amazing skills and.. good looks *wink*... Im accepting of all kinds of humour and music.. Im very unprejudice and I.. most importantly.. like people with good (imo) senses of humour.

Do you know any members of 7thAzure?: I know quite alot of the members.... (akusuki, ayi, pwn, zaeyla, lemonz just to name a few) wether they know me or not is another story... Most ppl I knew forgot who I was during my 'away time' ='( which was a couple months ago. Not to mention the fact that I had many different character names that I deleted.

How can we find/contact you? (msn/aim?): msn/ Yahoo... anything really... even telephone if u want O.o

Do you have mic/ventrillio?: I do.. and team speak aswell. Ive also got Xfire.. but thats for WoW only i think.

Do you use Sol's config for your Gunz gaming?: I use the defualt configuration.. Whats Sol's config anyway? Although I changed the E to Q and the Q to E.. for Sword I use 1 and I can never use the mouse wheel.

Do you have FPS lag?: Nop.. I use a laptop.. 2g Ram and a decent intel centrino vid cars... however its fps is actually pretty good.. around 50 for most games, apart from Guildwars my fps is around 30 for that.

Is your internet stable? (do you spike?): Im not gunna lie to u... Im downloading WoW atm.. + Burning Crusade.. other than past couple of days.. nop. Btw Hopefully if nothing goes wrong.. (like me accidently closing the WoW downloader) I should be done downloading by later this evening... (1-3 hours or so.)

Favourite Quotes you say: 'All you need is love?' Theres others.. but most of them are.. u know.. too philosophical and really have little to do with community/ games or anything else for that matter O.o

Provide us with your replays and a few screenshots: I would post some screens. but I forgot the pass to my photobucket (its like.. the 7th time ive done that... soo many different passwords >_>).. and cba to recover it ='( Il make a new presently... luckily Ive got most my sigs + avatars + screens still saved.. So I should be able to post some later.. once Ive made nother new email that I can use for another photobucket >_>.

Anyway... thanks for considering (if u do that is) me becoming a member of 7thAzure,
Kudos.. Thx,
SC (with alt codes)

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

SC's Smexy Application Empty Re: SC's Smexy Application

Post by Devanator Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 pm

Funny ... 1 minute you mock azure .. next you want to join O.o Hmm
Devanator
Devanator
Azure Lieutenant
Azure Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Fri May 30, 2008 6:56 pm

Devanator wrote:Funny ... 1 minute you mock azure .. next you want to join O.o Hmm

:O Drama! tell me what happened!
Izumi
Izumi
Prince of Azure
Prince of Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by SC Fri May 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Devanator wrote:Funny ... 1 minute you mock azure .. next you want to join O.o Hmm
#

I mock Azure cus Im jealous of em not cus they suck ;p.

Plus.. I said in the ap that I was at times immature and at times mature... >_> Not cus I have dual personalities.. its just cus Im wierd in some respects ;p

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Devanator Fri May 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Meh ,, i think Pwn and ayi may of been there .. lal and alot of people rem probs gem i dont remember but i believe something on lines of .. well in my words sad play too much etc on those lines ( not exact ! )
Devanator
Devanator
Azure Lieutenant
Azure Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fokke Fri May 30, 2008 10:35 pm

u want to join lowl u say azure is full o ego
Fokke
Fokke
Azure Major
Azure Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Denny Sat May 31, 2008 9:23 am

@application
tryout?
Denny
Denny
Azure Lieutenant
Azure Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SC Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:40 pm

yeh sure... tell me when u want to try me and il go to ur cc.

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm

let's get Ayi to have a look first, at least your application is decent enough

and the 5/10 skills mmm lol

we gotta see if that's humbleness or truth.

=]
Izumi
Izumi
Prince of Azure
Prince of Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by SC Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:29 pm

Izumi wrote:let's get Ayi to have a look first, at least your application is decent enough

=]

Im inclined to say humbleness.. although tbh I dont like rating myself.. Cus.. youve got really amazing K stlyers like Dr Evil.. and Madl33.. and theyr 15+/10.. and theyd own me easily... But in truth... I dont try very often =/ so even Pwnster owns me ;p. I play Gunz for the fun of it and the variety... not so much for the skills... If I get pissed Il get serious though ;p.. and when that happens I pull out my spray gun and start owning ;p. Dont laugh at that >_> Hybrids are srsly good ;p. Im also okay at D stylin.. so rly I play Gunz cus theres so much to do.. No one can perfect any one style.. even the best players the world has to offer theres always the next step up. Btw.. I can d style with a sword.. its prty cool ;p. Although Yoyo with a sword is much harder then with a dagger.. Gotta love the fast switch ;p.

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayikura Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm

But in truth... I dont try very often =/ so even Pwnster owns me ;p. I play Gunz for the fun of it and the variety... not so much for the skills...

what did you mean by "So even pwnster owns me" are you sayin you can beat him if you tried?

If I get pissed Il get serious though ;p.. and when that happens I pull out my spray gun and start owning ;p. Dont laugh at that >_> Hybrids are srsly good ;p. Im also okay at D stylin.. so rly I play Gunz cus theres so much to do.. No one can perfect any one style.. even the best players the world has to offer theres always the next step up. Btw.. I can d style with a sword.. its prty cool ;p. Although Yoyo with a sword is much harder then with a dagger.. Gotta love the fast switch ;p.

Dstyle is DAGGER hence the D. yoyo with a sword is not classified as dstyle with a sword imo
Ayikura
Ayikura
is Sexy
is Sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Denny Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm

SC wrote:
Izumi wrote:let's get Ayi to have a look first, at least your application is decent enough

=]

Im inclined to say humbleness.. although tbh I dont like rating myself.. Cus.. youve got really amazing K stlyers like Dr Evil.. and Madl33.. and theyr 15+/10.. and theyd own me easily... But in truth... I dont try very often =/ so even Pwnster owns me ;p. I play Gunz for the fun of it and the variety... not so much for the skills... If I get pissed Il get serious though ;p.. and when that happens I pull out my spray gun and start owning ;p. Dont laugh at that >_> Hybrids are srsly good ;p. Im also okay at D stylin.. so rly I play Gunz cus theres so much to do.. No one can perfect any one style.. even the best players the world has to offer theres always the next step up. Btw.. I can d style with a sword.. its prty cool ;p. Although Yoyo with a sword is much harder then with a dagger.. Gotta love the fast switch ;p.

em even? I would feel offended.

Thought there's no the worst in azure
Denny
Denny
Azure Lieutenant
Azure Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayikura Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:12 pm

well spotted denny you indeed are smart ^^
Ayikura
Ayikura
is Sexy
is Sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Denny Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:14 pm

I'm not
just comparisons are sick
Denny
Denny
Azure Lieutenant
Azure Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SC Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Denny wrote:
SC wrote:

=]

em even? I would feel offended.

Thought there's no the worst in azure

Im not saying that anyone is good or bad, Im just saying Pwnster owns me.. is that a crime? >_>.

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayikura Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:27 pm

EVEN means that he shouldnt own you. choose your words carefully
Ayikura
Ayikura
is Sexy
is Sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by SC Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:40 pm

Ayikura wrote:EVEN means that he shouldnt own you. choose your words carefully

oh ur right.. sorry was typing kinda quick =/. ur right.. Id get offended too if som1 said that.. soz again.

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Fokke Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:34 pm

that wasnt verry nice SC

(The Pwnster)
Fokke
Fokke
Azure Major
Azure Major

Back to top Go down

Post by SC Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:40 pm

Fokke wrote:that wasnt verry nice SC

(The Pwnster)

lol dude, it was a slip of the tongue.. or finger rather.

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Fokke Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:42 pm

still lowl
Fokke
Fokke
Azure Major
Azure Major

Back to top Go down

Post by SC Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:04 pm

wtv floats ur boat >_>

SC
Gay/Fag
Gay/Fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayikura Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Application Rejected. Please try again in the future when you have matured.

You lack of skills in general, experience and maturity.
your links to the clan are also generally weak causing you to offend members without knowing. Please build on your relationship with the clan members better to ensure your application would not be rejected as easily in the future.

Kind regards

7thAzure team
Ayikura
Ayikura
is Sexy
is Sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:55 pm

I say 1v1 me one day

then retry application in a month or 2

see how you get along with other members,

ok? Imma close this thread now, but if we don't see you much

on the forum or gunz, we will believe that you gave up ok?

Application Closed.

Izu
Izumi
Izumi
Prince of Azure
Prince of Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down